|Serengeti Breweries Ltd (SBL)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Jobs Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) 2021
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reports To: Engineering Manager
Worker Type : Regular
Job Description :
Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in
Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits). It is a
subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business
unit in Diageo Africa and one of the largest listed Companies on the
NSE in Kenya. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania and is the second
largest beer company with a market share of around 25%.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
was incorporated in 1988 as Associated Breweries Limited and changed
its name to Serengeti Breweries Limited in 2002, and commenced
commercial operations in 1996 with one brewery in Dar es Salaam. The
company was acquired by EABL in October 2010 and has three breweries
located in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi. SBL flagship brand is
Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brand portfolios include Tusker Lager,
Tusker Lite, Kibo Gold, The Kick, Uhuru Peak, and Senator. Headquartered
in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo
international renowned spirit brands such as Johnnie Walker®, Smirnoff
Vodka®, Bailey’s Irish Cream ®, Richot®, Bond 7 Whiskey® and Gilbey’s
Achievement of the overall business
plans impacting on COGS by ensuring all maintenance tasks are executed
with optimal costs and minimizing quality defects in the final products
Purpose of Role:
plan, organize and direct electrical and instrumentation maintenance
around the brewery to ensure production is not interrupted due to
electrical or automation problems
Overall responsible for all electrical, instrumentation and automation tasks in the brewery.
- Maintain health & safety standards as per Diageo Management Systems.
- Perform planned equipment preventative maintenance on the electrical and instruments for Brewery
- Provide process instrumentation and control support.
failures/ problems/ deviations are investigated and root causes
identified, verified and corrective action taken according to
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when there is electrical or automation problems
- Back up of equipment program and operation parameters for all machines.
- Ensure availability of critical electrical and instruments spare parts
- Follow up for spares availability, spares orders and follow up on their delivery status.
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of the equipment
- Carry out conditional monitoring of machines, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment
- Write commissioning procedures for electrical and instruments installations
- Document work orders and ensure that root cause analyses are recorded and documented.
- Carryout equipment criticality to identify PMs gaps and develop plan for improvement
- Drive asset care best practices to improve equipment performances
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering
- 3 years of experience in the same capacity in the beverages industry
- Knowledge of maintenance management systems and asset care best practices
- In-depth knowledge of automation system
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of
“celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself,
inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background,
disability, religion, gender or ethnicity.
We know that for our
business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on
having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and
capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to
reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key
enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and
standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution
each person brings.
Character is Everything
Worker Type : Regular
Primary Location: Dar es Salaam
Job Posting Start Date : 2021-03-23-07:00