BREWING OPERATOR- 01 POSTS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified internal and External candidates to fill the above-mentioned position in our Brewing Department at Mwanza Plant.
JOB BAND: XIA
REPORTS TO: Team Leader
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To safely operate Brewing machines, monitor and control the process to produce a consistent product of the right quality at optimum cost.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
• Operate Brewing plant and Equipment.
• Ensure process quality and productivity Operating sub processes of the Brewing Department according to the work instructions and supporting the plant control system and verifying that process control is being maintained.
• Carrying out in-depth cleaning, lubrication and inspection of plant equipment according to the work instructions and/or maintenance schedules
• Carrying out the required quality checks/ analyses as per Work Instructions & Work Practice, and recording the results on the appropriate information systems
• Using run, control or Pareto charts to review trends and to identify opportunities for the removal of waste and variation in the process
• Achieve Brewing compliance targets
• Apply problem solving and decision-making techniques and principles as per VPO management pillar
• Carry out specialized and highly specialized quality analyses for which the shift-based teams are not responsible.
Education: FTC or Diploma (Mechanical / Electrical)
Training: Minimum 2-3 months on the job training. Ideal – 3-6 months on the job training
Experience: One year in manufacturing industry
Mode of Applications: All submissions must be supported by CVs, testimonials and copies of relevant qualifications. Internal applications must be approved by the respective departmental heads. For external applicants, the same should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of advertisement is 19th March, 2021 and Closing Date for applications: 25th March, 2021
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment is a Scam