Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency aimed at providing cost effective and sustainable maintenance and development of the road’s networks and construction of Airports in Tanzania Mainland to support the social – economic development of the country. Apart from this, it is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using Weighbridges.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KAGERA on behalf of Chief Executive Officer, TANROADS, seeks to recruit qualified and competent with high integrity Tanzanian Citizen to fill the following vacant posts on contracts terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
JOB TITLE: TECHNICIANS – (1 POST).
- Education Qualification is a Full Technician Certificate /Ordinary Diploma in Civil or Transportation Engineering
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age limit is not above 35 years.
- At least 2 (Two) years with good work experience in the same field from reputable organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To inspects and reports on roads and bridge maintenance works;
- To supervise road and bridge maintenance works;
- To measure and certify works for payment;
- To undertake road inventory and condition survey;
- To undertake road traffic count;
- To carry out in situ testing;
- To undertake laboratory tests and monitor tests results and trends;
- To maintain laboratory apparatus and equipment;
- To prepare invoices for materials testing;
- To prepare site report; and
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
HOW TO APPLY
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses. The application should reach to the addressee mentioned below not later than 27.03.2021 at 16:30pm Hrs.
Please apply to;
P O BOX 02,
BUKOBA – KAGERA.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.