|Jassie and Co. Ltd|
Place of Work: Dar Es Salaam
Business / Employer name JASSIE AND CO LTD
Company Industry Construction
Job Level Management level
Work Type Full Time
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Logistics (or related subject)
Years of Experience 3 years
Number of Positions 2
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,319 POSTS)
We are looking for committed candidate to manage
logistics activities for Dar es Salaam region office managing various
construction projects under the Government of Tanzania through regional
Given the nature of the works and the logistical
intricacies of the city, we require a person to manage logistics and
communications and financial management, reporting and development of
supply chain infrastructure including distribution, transport and at the
same time maintaining cost base supply chain.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Responsibilities involved include;
- Maintaining capacity planning for the logistics infrastructure e. stockpiling and storage facilities.
- Apply shorter and long term planning for labour, shift patterns, recruitment, transportation routes, costs etc.
with all related authorities to ensure supply chain is working
effectively and efficiently so as to avoid disruption to company’s
- Responsible for budget preparation and attainment of budgeted costs
- Assist in the development of an efficient supply chain systems.
- Monitoring and directing all transportation activities.
- Monitoring and maintaining logistical costs.
- Carry out any other related duties that may be assigned as needed.
skills required are technical competence: Experience in negotiating,
reviewing and preparing written reports, highway licensing, construction
logistics, community safety and computing.
Method of Application
Jassie and Company Limited
Plot No: 1 Block “C” Ilemela Industrial Area road
P O. Box 1810
Mwanza – Tanzania
Application Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 22-02-2021
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager.