POSITION: IT OFFICER (2 POST)
We are currently seeking a qualified, knowledgeable IT Professional to helpour company develop, use, and integrate IT systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor degree in related field (note less than 3 yearsfrom the year of completion).
- Experience Level: Entry level
Duties and responsibilities
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, virus protection, and email security
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Monitor servers, LAN/WAN, and Wi-Fi to ensure full coverage
- Assist with the design, implementation, and support of new software and features
- Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software and hardware
- Respond to IT issues; hardware maintenance, software, networking, etc.
- Set up equipment for new users and employees. i.e. Biometric attendance e.t.c
- Consult with vendors and clients to integrate and update company technology
- Knowledge of Micro-credit may add higher priority.
- And other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager