Education Service, Tanzania (AKESJ), is a private, not for profit,
service company registered under the Companies Act and operates three
schools in Tanzania. The vision of AKESJ is to provide accessible,
world-class education, which prepares students to become self-confident,
open-minded articulate and ethical young people with academic
qualifications to enable them to make productive contributions to their
own community and their wider society.
AKES, T is part of the
Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of private development
agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for
people of all faiths and origins in specific regions of the developing
AKES, T is looking to hire competent staff for the following job vacancies below based in Dar es Salaam….
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Head of Creative Arts
Head of Creative Arts at AKES, T will be responsible to provides
professional and inspirational leadership and management of the entire
creative arts provision across the Primary and Secondary schools.
will need to demonstrate the skills and experience necessary to provide
educational leadership across all relevant areas working closely with
staff across the school.
Have a clear overall strategy for both the
development of the creative arts at AKES, T and the participation by
pupils of all abilities in creative arts activities for enjoyment and
play in driving forward the quality of academic provision and helping
AKESJ to deliver its promise of providing a world class education.
- Lead in all aspects of the creative arts provision, including music, art and drama across the whole school.
- Oversee the organisation of school creative arts events in liaison with other schools and organisations
the development of programmes of study for all key stages including
selecting the most appropriate public exam courses and producing the
subject in GCSE and IB options booklet entries.
- Organise, lead and hold activities and events, including trips, to raise the profile of the creative arts within the community.
Applicants should have the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts from an accredited university .
least 3 years’ experience in international curriculum school, including
experience in the International Baccalaureate system, and other
- Good understanding and experience in curriculum management design, implementation and evaluation.
of 21st century education practice, strategies for raising students
achievement and effective frame work for school improvement planning and
PYP Coordinator – Aga Khan Primary School
PYP Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership and
coordination of the PYP/Learning and Teaching program within the school.
PYP Coordinator will be expected to work with grade level and subject
teaching teams, and the parent community, demonstrating outstanding
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Applicants should have the following qualification and experience;
or Bachelor’s Degree in Education for an accredited college or
university with extensive knowledge of (IB-PYP) curriculum.
- At least 3 years’ experience in (IB-PYP) practicing and teaching classes
- Extensive understanding of (IB-PYP) standards and practices.
have strong ability to support teachers in implementing the IB PYP
expectations through collaborative planning and lesson modelling.
- Participate in the formation of the schools strategic development plan together with school management team
- Ensure availability of IB publications pertaining to IB-PYP section are shared to all staff members
- Provide outreach to the wider PYP community through OCC discussion forums, and evaluation school visit
- Set up system for communication and collaboration among all staff members involved in implementing the PYP programme.
- Support teachers and students involvement in IB-PYP exhibition in the final year of the program
How to Apply
should send a letter of application describing experience, along with
detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of education certificates (certified
by TCU if studied out of Tanzania) and contact information of three
confidential referees, including current Head of School or Line Manager.
It should be addressed to HR – Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania and should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or mail to P.O.Box 125, Dar es Salaam. Please ensure you include an email address. Closing date for applications: 05th February, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network