|Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies at Norwegian
Refugee Council (NRC) 2021
Kibondo, Tanzania, United Republic of and 1 more
Job Identification 615
Job Category Education
Degree Level Bachelor’s Degree
Job Schedule Full time
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
The Education Officer is responsible for coordination and implementation of the Education projects.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
that education department has up to date, accurate data and analyse
such data appropriately to the needs of the department
- Promote and share ideas for improvement
delegated education project portfolio according to plan of action
(according strategy, proposals, budgets, plans and donor requirements)
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by supervisor
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Coordinate with relevant partners within the Education sector and represent NRC at camp relevant meetings.
- Supervise the Education Assistants ensure they prepare and follow weekly and monthly work plans.
delegated Education project portfolio according to plan of action
(according to strategy, proposals, budgets, plans and donor
- Involve and inform communities and community leaders about the activities
- Support the implementation of NRC’s Education programme policy through working with programme management.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly, quarterly and annual operational plans and reports of education activities
- Develop plans for improved education activities on the basis of previous evaluations
- Use the collected data effectively to continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of all educational activities
that procurement and distribution of sanitary kits, hygiene and play
materials and equipment for the pupils are timely and according to
- Takes lead in conducting teacher training and continuous gap teacher training identification and analysis.
- To undertake any additional duties determined by the Education Coordinator, Education Manager or Area Manager.
- Degree in Education or higher diploma with experience of working in Education sector.
practical experience in the planning and execution of education
projects for at least 3 years mostly in humanitarian assistance.
- Ability to initiate, develop, plan and implement an integrated programme.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to explain and present technical information.
from working as an Education Officer/ equivalent with more field
coordination roles in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Be able to use a wide variety of software, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Participate in appropriate professional development of project portfolio
- At all times in and outside work adherence to NRC code of conduct
- Participate actively in supervisory and appraisal process
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Sensitivity to the needs and priorities of disadvantaged populations (minority groups, PSN etc)
- Demonstrated experience of integrating gender and diversity issues into Education Programming.
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Handling insecure environment
- Work with courtesy, sensitivity, tact and flexibility
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
for more information use this link
Position: Education Officer
Duty station: Mtendeli
Apply Before 02/07/2021, 2:30 AM
Duration & Type of Contract: 12 months with possibility of extension subject to funding availability.
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian
organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31
countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of
people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating
their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve
international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and
recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring
Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for
people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC
may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or
Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security
risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to
reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
About the Team
NORCAP solves key challenges in the humanitarian, development and
peacebuilding sectors, in order to better protect vulnerable people’s
lives and rights. We build partnerships and projects with national and
international organisations and stakeholders. Skilled NORCAP experts
contribute to developing partners’ capacity – to identify and address
challenges, improve collaboration and encourage new and innovative
approaches. NORCAP is part of the Norwegian Refugee Council.