a period of 6 months of professional internship, Junior Consultants
support the long-term experts and the local staff as well as the project
partners of Savings Banks Foundation for international Cooperation
(Sparkassenstiftung für internationale Kooperation).
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Our Eastern African project components are the following:
Professionalization and strengthening of microfinance institutions and
their umbrella organizations in Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, and
Tanzania. Amongst others, this includes advisory services for project
management, strategy and business planning, customer care, human
resources management, IT, financial education, and savings mobilization.
In Tanzania, we work together with our partner organizations TAMFI
(Tanzania Association of Microfinance Institutions), TCDC (Tanzania
Cooperative Development Commission), SCCULT (Savings and Credit
Cooperative Union League of Tanzania), AKIBA COMMERCIAL BANK PLC (ACB),
and SELF Microfinance.
In this regard, Savings Banks Foundation for
international Cooperation (SBFIC) Tanzania is looking for a local Junior
Consultant with Admin Focus for its office in Mwanza/ Tanzania.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Support in preparation of documents for bank transactions
Assist in preparation of registration of employees to social security
and submission of social security and tax payments slips to authorities
• Assist in procurement of office supplies, stationeries and other
• Support in inventory and stock management
• Assist in maintaining proper record of accounting documents
• Assist in submitting obligatory reports to authorities such as NGO board or labor office
• Assist in scanning of documents for accountancy
• Prepare business trips for staff members and organize accommodation upcountry and flight bookings
• Support the team members in admin tasks during trainings (preparation of attendance lists, booking of catering etc.)
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,319 POSTS)
University degree (at least Bachelor) in accounting, business
management, public administration or finance, or: completed vocational
training (e.g., certified administrative professional) combined with
studies in a relevant field of education.
• Working experience is a plus.
• Understanding of financial and accounting principles
• Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel and MS Word
• Good analytical and conceptual skills combined with the ability to work self-responsible
• High level of efficiency and accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information with discretion, honesty and integrity
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and intercultural skills
• Fluency in spoken and written Swahili and English
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
What we offer
• Working on interesting and diversified tasks with a high level of self-responsibility
Practical experience with a wide variety of administration and
accounting tasks offering learning opportunities and further capacity
• Insights into a well-structured organization in the area of international development cooperation
• Working in a dedicated and supportive international team
• Fixed monthly allowance
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
How to apply
submit your CV, a cover letter, and relevant certificates (incl.
transcripts of records) clearly demonstrating your knowledge, experience
and motivation as well as highlighting your suitability for the
assignment to email@example.com
Please send your complete application documents as one PDF file. Applications will be received not later than January 24th, 2021.
Please understand that we will only contact candidates who will have
passed the preselection successfully and will be invited to the