|Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies at Norwegian
Refugee Council (NRC) 2021
Kasulu, Tanzania, United Republic of and 1 more
Job Identification 589
Job Category Engineering
Locations Abaco, Marsh Harbour
Posting Date 01/19/2021, 6:25 PM
Degree Level Bachelor’s Degree
Job Schedule Full time
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
The WASH Data entry Officer will be based in
GOAL’s office in NRC supporting the WASH Team in managing all the
program data. This position will support the WASH team in data
collection and analysis, designing and managing a WASH database and the
provision of analyzed data for donor reporting and management. This
position will also support the WASH team in administrative tasks, (WASH
All NRC employees are expected to work in
accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation,
inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide
our actions and relationships.
1. Role and responsibilities
data collection methods and tools to support programs in needs
assessment, baseline assessment, output and outcome monitoring and
evaluation of the on-going projects.
- Data management, entry and
analysis and Ensuring data collection tools are fit for purpose and
providing revisions when necessary
- Under the supervision of the
WASH Project Coordinator he will work with WASH team, to ensure accurate
beneficiary data is entered, stored and updated as required. This will
include ensuring accurate disaggregation of beneficiary data, in line
with GOAL and donor requirements
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure proper filing of project documents and reports for NRC use and Donor purpose.
- Conduct routine monitoring and follow-up of project activities
- Maintain accurate and up to date WASH facilities status and report on Challenges where necessary
- provide timely assistance and feedback to field teams on data issues
and perform remedial action to address any data collection, entry and
cleaning issues on the server
- Other activities agreed and discussed with supervisor
- Responsible for managing, recording, sharing, following up and
consolidating WASH committee feedback about NRC’s WASH interventions
- Work closely with the program teams, M&E.
- Responsible for data collection, entry and management
2. Professional competencies for this position:
degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Information Systems Management,
or related qualification. Additional training in data management and
information system is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in an NGO preferably in humanitarian setting.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, mainly communities effectively.
- Ability to receive and handle confidential and sensitive information (highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential)
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Working with people
- Communicate with impact and respect
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Patient, flexible and creative
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
For more information please use link
Duration and type of contract: 12 months with possibility of Extension
Duty Station : NYARUGUSU, Tanzania
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian
organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31
countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of
people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating
their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve
international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and
recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring
Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for
people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC
may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or
Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security
risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to
reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
About the Team
NORCAP solves key challenges in the humanitarian, development and
peacebuilding sectors, in order to better protect vulnerable people’s
lives and rights. We build partnerships and projects with national and
international organisations and stakeholders. Skilled NORCAP experts
contribute to developing partners’ capacity – to identify and address
challenges, improve collaboration and encourage new and innovative
approaches. NORCAP is part of the Norwegian Refugee Council.