Co-operative Bank Limited (KCBL) is the only Co-operative Bank in the
country, Headquartered in Moshi – Kilimanjaro, is fully fledged Bank
owned by Co-operatives and private business entities. The Bank is
ambitiously reorganizing its business model and implementing growth
strategy to widen nationwide outreach and network expansion to support
government Co-operative movement agenda and mass market financial
inclusion for Co-operatives, retail and SMES across the country.
To deliver its strategic agenda and lasting customer experience, the
BANK is seeking to recruit professional, competent and experienced
Tanzanian to grow their careers and fill the following jobs vacant
positions listed below;
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
HEAD OF ICT AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION (1 POSITION)
Terms – Contract/Renewable on Performance
Reporting to: GENERAL MANAGER
Work Station: Moshi-Kilimanjaro
- Shall be responsible for overall ICT strategic planning, core banking management, process automation and innovations.
execute and manage bank ICT and Digital transformation strategy to
support business growth while ensuring system robustness, efficiency,
all the time availability and accessibility
- Develop and execute
bank communication governance framework and infrastructures that provide
seamless processes and lasting customer experience.
- The Job
holder is expected to Assist General Manager in providing ICT Strategic
insight, governance and business continuity management while working
with head of business units to drive and develop digital transformation
journey that would deliver diversified growth strategy, improved TAT and
- Overall accountability for planning, executing and manage ICT networks, systems, infrastructure and digitization strategy
- Develop, plan and execute ICT Security, networks and Governance frameworks
- Provide overall leadership to ICT team, skills and talent acquisition
- Acquire, upgrade and manage robust and scalable core banking system
- Support business growth strategy by ensuring all time availability, accessibility and efficient core banking system
- Acquire and implement alternative banking channels to deliver seamless process and follow the money competitive edge
- In collaboration with business units, develop and execute digital transformation journey and process automation for the Bank
- Develop, maintain and ensure all time data replications and business continuity of DR site.
- Training users on new system upgrade to enhance their efficiency.
- Configuring new equipment e.g. personal computers, printers, modems, laptops, etc.
- Evaluating, Implementing, and managing the best practice for ICT systems security.
- Ensuring a secure environment for equipment and safe operation in machines.
- Ensuring communication equipment and systems are in safe working condition.
compliance with and adherence to ICT procurements policies for system
equipment, machinery and software terms and conditions and warranties.
lead for innovations and advising management on acquisition of system
hardware, software, machinery, equipment and services.
- Manage and ensure core and all peripheral systems are up and running to support business and operations.
- Ensuring safe and proper control of access to Server Room and Data Recovery Centre.
- Develop ICT Policy and Procedures and ensure user adherence to the same.
- Advice Management on acquisition of modern and the best ICT technology for banking operations.
- Ensure compliance to systems access right matrix, system audit trails and password.
- Updates compliance database/system with compliance findings by BOT Inspectors, External Auditors and Internal Auditor.
- Liaise with all departments to provide all requisite system reports and support.
- Identify and manage ICT risk and execute stress tests for core banking system to ensure business continuity and data security.
- Ensure proper custody of system data logs, security logs, and CCTV footage.
bank physical security gadgets and buttons are properly maintained,
monitored and comply with bank Physical Security Policy.
- Perform any other duty that you may be assigned by the General Manager.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or similar).
- SAP System Administration Certifications is an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking ICT and operations management. 3 of which spent at managerial role
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- In-depth knowledge of operations, business management and digital transformation journey,
- Good communication interpersonal skills and ability to multitask delivering results,
- Demonstrate leadership and modern techno-savvy capabilities and business acumen,
- Analytical and presentational skills and ability to work well under pressure with strict deadlines and limited supervision.
Attractive and competitive packages commensurate with the demand and requirement of the job will be offered.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
you have what it takes to fill the announced vacant posts; your
encouraged to submit your application with a detailed resume/CV attached
with copies of academic certificates, your full contacts (address and
telephone numbers) and three referees addressed to:
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
The General Manager,
Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank Ltd,
P.O Box 1760, MOSHI. KILIMANJARO.
Applications should be hand delivered to the Bank offices in MOSHI or emailed through: email@example.com
The deadline is set at 16hrs on the 25th January, 2021.
Shortlisted candidates should be ready for a written and oral interview.