The Management of Tanzania Portland Cement Public
Limited Company is inviting applications from ambitious, energetic, and
performance-driven individuals to fill in the below position.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Number Posts: 1
Reports to: Project Engineer
- Degree in Electrical/Automation Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with suitable experience
- Two years of experience in a relevant field
- Prepare Annual Capex Plan
Plant requirements basis on-site observations, CIP datasheet,
Coordinate with the team for improvement ideas, Plant stoppage analysis,
- To prioritize tasks to fulfill the plant requirement based on Plant KPIs and Budget Estimation
prepare (1) Estimated costs sheet with Budgetary Offers (2) Project Pay
Back Analysis (3) Pros – Cons Justification Sheet for the explanation
- Timely uploading and update of all documents related to Capex
- PR generation and Follow-up with Procurement /Finance for PO
- Ensure Completion / Execution of identified Capex Project as per schedule
Projects, overall responsible for Quality, cost Delivery, Safety, and
Execution, like cement Mill – Project Executions, CKD, Calcined Clay,
- CIP: Active Participation in CIP
- OSHA Compliance as per company requirements, Safety Observation & Reporting
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Area of Responsibility
- As assigned by the supervisor
Mode of Application
cover letter, detailed CV, email and/or telephone contacts, names and
addresses of three (3) referees to be forwarded to below address. DO NOT
All applications should be clearly marked the position applying and should be addressed to:
The Director of Human Resource, Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company. P.O Box 1950, Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for applications is 28th January, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.