African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is
an international leader in mechanized hard rock-underground mining. AUMS
is part of Perenti (Formerly the Ausdrill Group), an ASX 200 company
and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider. We
are a global leader in hard rock underground mining; together with
Barminco we operate across Africa in Tanzania, Egypt,Ghana, and Burkina
Faso and in Australia and India. We are driven by the continued success
at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in
terms of safety and performance.
The collective talent and
expertise of our workforce is the key to our success, and we are looking
for talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who
are loyal, committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our
clients. In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment
We look forward to receiving your application for the following jobs positions below…
PAST PAPERS FROM STANDARD 7 UP TO FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. FREE DOWNLOAD, CLICK HERE!
Job Title: Gardener
Geita Gold Mine, GeitaPosition purpose:
Ensure the AUMS Camp/ Offices’ general cleanliness is to a high standard as directed by immediate supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
a safe workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors by
maintaining compliance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations,
policies & procedures.
- Up-keep and maintenance of the Gardens.
- Maintain High standard of Housekeeping.
- Assist in repairing damaged items in the company
- Assist in setting the barbeque tables for functions.
- Maintaining the buildings.
- Maintaining the water system
inspection and maintenance of gardening tools is carried out on all
equipment before use and report all equipment faults to the Supervisor.
- Assist in replacing light
- Assist in maintaining the TVs.
- Keep on security at the AUMS admin area
- Removal of all rubbish and disposed of to a designated rubbish dumping area.
- Willing to assist in other areas when required as directed by supervisor.
- Willingness to learn to improve skills and gain further experience in
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,411 POSTS)
- Previous experience in mining or heavy industry is
- Completion of Secondary Education
- Written and verbal English
- Must have valid Tanzanian Driver’s License
- Must have experience in Driving Light Vehicles and general light maintenance skills.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to
AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to
Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment.
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email email@example.com
Application letters should reach the above on or before 25th January 2021,18hr00.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS(T)Limited
does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be
asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660 124 or+255 682
660 256 or+255 682 660 893.
MORE LATEST TANZANIAN JOBS 2021. CLICK HERE!