|Serengeti Breweries Ltd (SBL)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) 2021
Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business
was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s
changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands
are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our
people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s
why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most
trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve
these, we need the world’s very best people.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in
Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits). It is a
subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business
unit in Diageo Africa and the second largest listed company on the
Nairobi stock exchange. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania.
flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the
portfolio include Guinness, Tusker Lager, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and
Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of
several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as
Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Purpose of Role:
- The position holder will be responsible for providing engineering support in the brewery.
- Accountable for plant maintenance during the shift
- Manage shift operation independently ( including all utilities , brewing, ETP and packaging)
- Implements maintenance schedules – advise planner on necessary changes/ inclusions to improve on plant maintenance
and safely execute maintenance breakdowns repairs and Complete 5why to
establish root cause immediately after breakdown rectification
- Coach the technical operators
- Ensure compliance with safety requirements at the work environment.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A minimum of Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or VETA Technical course
- At least three 3 years experience in process engineering
- Understanding of industrial maintenance practices
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Worker Type : Regular
Primary Location: Mwanza
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2021-01-08-08:00