CATA Mining is seeking to recruit Plant shift Electrician, Lineman/Domestic electricians, Fitter Mechanical as well as Boiler Maker to join our team.
The successful candidate for this position is expected to drive change within this team and will ensure activities in the Engineering Department are effectively planned and undertake in a safe manner to achieve targets according to standards, policies, and procedure of CATA Mining Company Limited.
DRIVERS (2 Posts)
Reporting to: Transport and Logistic Manager.
- Comply with Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as CATA Mining policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Implementation and execution of all tasks and instructions as instructed by HOD. . Complete the logbook on the daily basis as per transport and logistics Manager.
- Carry out routine vehicle maintenance, and keep it in good condition.
- Strong driving records, Efficiency, and time management.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Ordinary/Advanced level certificate – Form IV/ NIT certificate with 3 Years’ experience in driving. Strong driving records, Efficiency, and time management.
- Clear valid driving license (Class C) and clear driving record with no traffic violation.
- Excellent communication in English, both writing and verbal.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s carefully read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV- YOUR FULL NAME
Indicate the role title to subject Line
Send your application via e-mail to hr@catamining com
If you’re not contacted by Cata Mining Company Limited within 14 days after closing date you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted Please forward your application before 08th January, 2020.
Join Our Telegram Group for Job Updates CLICK HERE