|Four Seasons Safari|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at Job at Four Seasons Safari Lodge – Serengeti 2020
is a remote live in location and ideal applicant must be comfortable
with remote living. This is a single assignment opportunity however
there is a chance for R&R Leave every 11 weeks.
have worked abroad in a remote location before and have 3-5 years
management experience in the luxury hotel industry. We will not be able
to consider those without hospitality experience.
Work Permit application the candidate must sit NBAA exams here in
Tanzania so must already have proof that he/she is a registered member
of an accountancy professional institute/ Board recognized by
International Federations of Accountants (IFAC).
Letter of good standing from the Institute of Chartered Accounts and
Practical Experience Log Book (At least 3 years post qualifying
Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Chad, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Eritrea,
Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria, Pakistan, Kazakhstan Republic, Kyigten
Republic, Lebanon, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Palestine, Senegal,
Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Somali land, Sierra Leone,
Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Syria, Yemen and Stateless
persons or persons with refugee status.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
- To assist the Director of Finance in the administration of all
financial aspects of the Lodge and Saba Saba remote office operations.
- To ensure that all local and corporate policies and procedures are
observed, and to supervise the day-to-day operation of the Accounting
- Continuously deliver the highest level of product with respect to
financial reporting and analysis, internal control compliance and
business management. Ensure this is done with both integrity and
- Ensure that bank accounts are opened in consultation with owners
with a bank of strong financial standing and if local rating services
are available, they should be utilized for verification of financial
- Ensure all cheques are signed only by authorized parties and that
positive pay and positive payee is in place on all bank accounts (where
available) and that source documents are approved by one member of Group
- Ensure the preparation of a comprehensive monthly report of the
entire financial results of the hotel in established corporate formats
and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. E
- ffectively advocate Finance Department programs and policies to
Planning Committee, Department Heads and employee groups. Monitor the
status of Accounts Receivable aging and billing collections to achieve
- Maintain files on all contracts, leases and agreements and ensure
compliance with their requirements; ensure proper authorization has been
obtained for all hotel specific contracts (including Engineering),
leases and other agreements and competitive bids are on file where
applicable and reviewed prior to execution of contract.
- As applicable, ensure compliance with all loan covenants and the
balance of long-term debt is accurate and agrees to all supporting
documentation and verified when payments are made.
- As appropriate, based on the hotel’s accounting on behalf of owners,
interest accruals on long-term debt may be recorded on the hotel’s
books; the Director of Finance should ensure accuracy of the unpaid
balance and applicable interest rate, and accrue the expense to the
- Expense line item and record the corresponding liability in the Accrued Interest liability account.
- Ensure that monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts are prepared and signed off on in accordance with policy.
- Review and sign off on all bank reconciliations monthly, paying special attention to reconciling items.
- Continuously strive for improvement of processes and efficiency.
to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and
the highest standards of hospitality, Four Seasons can offer what many
hospitality professionals dream of -the opportunity to build a life-long
career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well