Salesian of Don Bosco society is one of the largest orders of the
Catholic Church that provides education and human development programs
for poor, disadvantaged and abandoned children and youths across the
world. The Society was founded in 1859 and now includes over 20,000
priests and brothers (Society of St. John Bosco, SDB) and 17,000 sisters
(Daughters of Mary Help of Christians, FMA). In furthering their vision
and reaching out to more young people in need, they are assisted by
thousands of lay supporters and employees in over 136 countries.
date, Salesians run more than 3,500 Salesians schools that include
formal and non-formal secondary schools, vocational-technical schools,
and agriculture schools, orphanages, and youth centers. The Salesian of
Don Bosco society has established with the vision of becoming a center
for excellence in innovation and provision of holistic technical
education and training.
In order to fulfill its functions
properly, the College is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced
Tanzanians to fill in the following job vacancies below….
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
VICE PRINCIPAL PLANNING, FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
of at least a Master’s Degree in Engineering/Science, Business
Management and pedagogical training is an added advantage. He/she must
have at least three years working experience in a senior management
position. He/ she must be computer literate.
- Experience of not less than eight years in a senior managerial position in the public or private sector
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Principal in all administration and financial matters of the College.
- Acts as the Principal of the College where by any reason both the Principal and the Vice Principal Academic are unable to act
- Assists the Principal in all finance and administration matters of the College.
- Advises the Principal in all matters pertaining to finance and administration.
and maintains workable systems for regular monitoring and evaluation of
the performance, quality, relevance and efficiency of all finance and
- Plans, directs, and organizes, monitors and advices on the recruitment, deployment and development of all staff.
existing and develops new physical, financial, accounting, personnel
and administrative programmes based on established needs of the College.
- Plans and controls all the financial and accounting operations for the College
- Responsible for the preparation of all financial and accounting reports for the College.
- Ensures adherence to the approved financial and administrative policies and procedures.
- Supervises and reprimands staff in accordance with rules and regulations
- Co-ordinates preparation of budget of the College.
- Develops training schemes for the College staff.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the director from time to time
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications, which should include the following:
- Letter of Interest (cover letter) with an indication of the applicant’s ability in relation to position applied and availability
- CV or Resume with explaining how your background and experience are
relevant to the position you are applying for in terms of;
qualifications, competencies, knowledge, and skills
- All applicants will also be required to put at least three names and address of referee
Candidate should submit their profiles detailing their work Experience
and their contacts (with daytime telephone contacts) to info_Dttc@dbtz.org while copying email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of January 2021.