Salesian of Don Bosco society is one of the largest orders of the
Catholic Church that provides education and human development programs
for poor, disadvantaged and abandoned children and youths across the
world. The Society was founded in 1859 and now includes over 20,000
priests and brothers (Society of St. John Bosco, SDB) and 17,000 sisters
(Daughters of Mary Help of Christians, FMA). In furthering their vision
and reaching out to more young people in need, they are assisted by
thousands of lay supporters and employees in over 136 countries.
date, Salesians run more than 3,500 Salesians schools that include
formal and non-formal secondary schools, vocational-technical schools,
and agriculture schools, orphanages, and youth centers. The Salesian of
Don Bosco society has established with the vision of becoming a center
for excellence in innovation and provision of holistic technical
education and training.
In order to fulfill its functions
properly, the College is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced
Tanzanians to fill in the following job vacancies below….
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
DEAN OF STUDENTS
Degree in Education, Educational Psychology, Counselling and Guidance,
Social Work or its equivalent PLUS relevant working experience of not
less than six years in a similar institution.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To be an overall in charge of students’welfare at the College
- To act as principal assistant to the Deputy Principal PFA in all matters pertaining to students’ life at the College
- Secretariat to Students Affairs Committee
- To handle students’individual problems and provide counselling
- To undertake the administration of students’ welfare services in the areas of accommodation; catering, health and recreation
- To act as advisor of the students’organization on campus;
- To supervise the general elections of the student’s organizations
- To co-ordinate the counselling services of the Wardens
- To perform any other duties as assigned by one’s reporting officer.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications, which should include the following:
- Letter of Interest (cover letter) with an indication of the applicant’s ability in relation to position applied and availability
- CV or Resume with explaining how your background and experience are
relevant to the position you are applying for in terms of;
qualifications, competencies, knowledge, and skills
- All applicants will also be required to put at least three names and address of referee
Candidate should submit their profiles detailing their work Experience
and their contacts (with daytime telephone contacts) to info_Dttc@dbtz.org while copying firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by the 15th of January 2021.