Fresh Graduates Internship at Uongozi Institute 2021, Nafasi Za Internship, Internships Tanzania 2021
Research and Policy Intern
Institute was established in 2010 by the Government of Tanzania to
inspire and equip Tanzanian and African leaders to deliver inclusive and
sustainable solutions. This is done through the provision of
high-quality executive education, facilitation of policy dialogues,
action-oriented research and technical assistance for public and private
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
one of the core departments of the Institute, the Research and Policy
Department plays an important role in enhancing the Institute’s
philosophy of achieving sustainable development through competent
leadership. It fosters the sharing of ideas and stimulates discussions
on matters of socio-economic growth and sustainable development in
Africa through high-level policy dialogues, action research, leadership
memoirs, televised interviews, Resource Centre (library) and technical
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Why join UONGOZI Institute?
successful candidate will support the coordination of the Department’s
activities, reporting directly to the Researcher(s). This role exposes
fresh graduates to research, knowledge and information tools, as well as
marketing and administrative tasks. It involves:
- Assisting to conduct research to inform topics and themes for the high-level policy dialogues.
- Supporting the organisation of national and regional high-level policy dialogues, as well as research and technical workshops
- Assisting to prepare relevant publications/materials for research and policy events.
- Drafting and dispatching letters to participants of policy dialogues as well as research and technical workshops.
- Updating the database of clients from research and policy events for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
the Resource Centre activities, including exhibiting its resources
during research and policy events, registering new members, and
responding to queries from its users.
Duration and Work Schedule
selected Intern will be provided with a three-month contract with the
possibility of extension under certain conditions. Some assignments will
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,319 POSTS)
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Swahili.
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel and internet search tools.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with research experience will have an added advantage.
- Volunteer experience is preferred, although not required.
How to Apply
Join our team by submitting an application via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Research Intern” by January 12, 2021 at 05:00 PM (EAT). The application should include a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact details of three referees.
Institute is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promote a
diverse workforce. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.