Insights & Reporting Analyst
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Role Purpose and Key Accountabilities
Insights & Reporting Analyst aids the Commercial Business Unit in strategy and decision making by collecting and analysing a wide range of data to help CBU to come up with well informed decisions on various products and initiatives the business is doing.
- Business unit market intelligence focal point
- Engage all stakeholders across business to collect, track and monitor various activities done happening in the market. Any relevant insight to be shared to leadership for strategic deliberation as soon as possible
- Maintain daily/ weekly/monthly KPIs per bucket reporting and tracking
- Timely and accurately preparation and presentation of input to Consumer Business Unit (CBU) reviews
- Handle all insight and reporting projects, present results/findings before deadlines in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Provide insight and reporting support to regional teams
- Engage Head of Regions and Territory Managers in the various projects being undertaken in respective market areas
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and insight to guide regions for business and strategy decisions
Qualifications, Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- University Degree in Business or Science studies
- At least 3 years relevant experience preferably in leadership reporting
- Good communication skills (oral and written) with ability to influence with impact, use clear and compelling messages;
- Must be pro-active with ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Data analysis skills, use data driven information and provide fact based and progressive analytics
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Business Acumen
- Complexity Management
- Segment Strategy and Planning
- Always on Marketing
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.