|Management and Development for Health (MDH)|
MDH (Sub recipient) works in collaboration with Deloitte Consulting
Limited (Prime) to implement the USAID Boresha Afya – Southern Zone
Program aimed at improving HIV and TB prevention, care and treatment
services and outcomes across six regions of Tanzania. Through this
program MDH seeks to recruit qualified individuals to fill the following
vacancies which will require significant field work and travel up to
80% of the time.
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is seeking for suitable
Tanzanian candidates to fill the vacant post to lead the organization in advancing its mission and vision.
regard MDH now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled
persons to fill the following available vacancies below…..
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Position: PEDIATRIC HIV ADVISOR– 1 post
Location: TUNDURU OFFICE
Reports to: REGIONAL TECHNICAL MANAGER
Duties and Responsibilities:
and oversee planning, implementation and M&E of Paediatric HIV
services under the USAID Boresha Afya – Southern Zone Program, in
her/his respective council(s).
- Lead implementation of key
program initiatives – in her/his unit – to address program, donor and
national priorities – such as Focused PITC, index HIV testing and
accelerating children initiated on treatment (ACT) – in line with
- Provide TA to the R/CHMT and HFs in planning, implementation, M&E and reporting of Paediatric HIV services.
that supported facilities implement integrated and comprehensive
package of Pediatric HIV services at all levels through various
activities and support national and global priorities in Pediatric HIV.
the capacity building activities in collaboration with R/CHMTs to
identify training/mentorship needs at the supported facilities and
organize trainings/mentorship program for facilities level staff using
currently recommended national curriculums.
- Ensure timely
collection and submission of Paediatric HIV data as well as support
strengthening of the related M&E systems – in collaboration with the
- Lead efforts to robustly analyse and utilize Paediatric HIV data to inform plans, priorities and resource allocation.
- Lead efforts to identify gaps in Paediatric HIV, design and implement CQI initiatives to address the gaps identified.
and support routine meetings with key project stakeholders to share,
monitor and evaluate project progress towards assigned targets.
timely quarterly and annual narrative reports, best practices, lessons
learned and other relevant documents on Paediatric HIV services as
assigned by line manager.
- Support and advise the line manager on
all Pediatric HIV issues and perform other relevant duties as assigned
by the line manager.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2020 (1,319 POSTS)
Requirements: Experience, educational and professional qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine or Nursing.
- Master’s degree in Public Health or related field is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing public health programs/ services.
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing Pediatric HIV Programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines
candidates should submit an application letter indicating clearly the
position applied for, a detailed copy of their CV, and names and contact
information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work
related referees. MDH does not have any agents and does not charge any
fees to the interested candidates. Applications should be submitted by Monday 11th January, 2021, to the Director of Human Resource through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped by hand at the MDH Head Office in Mikocheni B, along Mwai Kibaki Road, Plot No. 802.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.