|Management and Development for Health (MDH)|
MDH (Sub recipient) works in collaboration with Deloitte Consulting
Limited (Prime) to implement the USAID Boresha Afya – Southern Zone
Program aimed at improving HIV and TB prevention, care and treatment
services and outcomes across six regions of Tanzania. Through this
program MDH seeks to recruit qualified individuals to fill the following
vacancies which will require significant field work and travel up to
80% of the time.
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is seeking for suitable
Tanzanian candidates to fill the vacant post to lead the organization in advancing its mission and vision.
regard MDH now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled
persons to fill the following available vacancies below…..
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Project: AFYA KWANZA
Reports to: DISTRICT PROJECT MANAGER
Data Officer is a key person in the district to ensure Afya Kwanza data
collection, organization, reporting and use. She/he is responsible for
maintaining databases in all facilities including troubleshooting
challenges reported by data officers. DDOs oversees and supports data
officers to undertake their routine tasks on day to day basis.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Developing, modifying, and maintaining databases in the respective district.
data input controls, range and logic checks, and other data management
processes based on input from other team members.
- Ensuring the accuracy of data entry and collaborate with study-specific data supervisors to resolve data entry issues.
modifying, generating, and maintaining database reports using Microsoft
Access in collaboration with other District Data Officers.
- Training data team in the use of data entry and cleaning programs.
Data Supervisors to develop and implement ad hoc queries; and provide
them with technical assistance in running data cleaning programs, to
resolve discrepancies in data entry.
- Perform programming to
manipulate and clean data, create variables and format libraries,
develop queries for data cleaning, and prepare analysis datasets;
analyse and tabulate data; and create graphic representations of
- Working with Data Supervisors to
develop standard operating procedures for QA/QC, evaluation of data
entry accuracy, and work performance of the data team staff members.
district progress on weekly basis and work with district project
manager to report on weekly and monthly district performance.
- Mentor facility staff on data analysis and reporting to ensure data driven decision making.
relevant knowledge and skills through training and self-study; remain
current on new trends in DBMS; and inform program development
- Any other duty as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Requirements: Education, work experience and skills:
- Advanced Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related field.
- Minimum of two years of data management and or programming
- Able to work with MS Access and Visual Basic or Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Good in both oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Able to work independently and in team
- Able to generate reports from various data bases
- Experience in working in working in donor funded programs and clinical research trials will be an added advantage
candidates should submit an application letter indicating clearly the
position applied for, a detailed copy of their CV, and names and contact
information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work
related referees. MDH does not have any agents and does not charge any
fees to the interested candidates. Applications should be submitted by Monday 11th January, 2021, to the Director of Human Resource through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped by hand at the MDH Head Office in Mikocheni B, along Mwai Kibaki Road, Plot No. 802.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.