💥CHECK MATOKEO YA DARASA LA SABA 2020, CLICK HERE!
💥CHECK MAJINA YA WALIMU WAPYA SERIKALINI 2020, CLICK HERE!
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre
(TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu”, was formally
established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order,
made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to
develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting
research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United
Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National
TATC seeks to recruit intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill vacant posts mentioned below:-
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
RECORD MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II -1 POST
Reports to: Personnel and Administration Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive files, deliver to the appropriate officer and collects and returns them to registry.
- To open relevant files according to record keeping regulations.
- To keep record of movement of files according to laid down procedures
- To trace, locate and retrieves movement files when needed by officers.
- To receive and register all official documents brought in the registry.
- To arrange documents and files in ranking or cabinets in the registry.
- To file documents in the appropriate files.
- To record and arrange efficient and timely dispatch of all correspondence.
of advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSE) or Certificate of
Secondary Education (CSE) with pass in Kiswahili and English language
and Certificate in Records Management or its equivalent from a
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact
postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable
referees with their reliable contacts.
- The title of the position applied should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates,
one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
- Application letter should be written in Swahili or English.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE! Method of Application
Application should be sent to the:
The Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha, PWANI.
Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview.
Remuneration will be according to TATC Scheme of Service.
for submitting the application is 14th December, 2020 at 4.00 PM