💥CHECK MATOKEO YA DARASA LA SABA 2020, CLICK HERE!
💥CHECK MAJINA YA WALIMU WAPYA SERIKALINI 2020, CLICK HERE!
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre
(TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu”, was formally
established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order,
made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to
develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting
research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United
Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National
TATC seeks to recruit intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill vacant posts mentioned below:-
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
ASSISTANT FOUNDRY MAN III -1 POSTS
Report to: Chief Foundry Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- To make molds of simple castings.
- To operate foundry equipment and machinery.
- To pour molten metal into mold for casting.
- To operate and control melting furnaces.
- To mould and assemble intricate casting.
- Form four (IV) education with Trade Test Grade III or level I in that Craft.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact
postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable
referees with their reliable contacts.
- The title of the position applied should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates,
one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
- Application letter should be written in Swahili or English.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE! Method of Application
Application should be sent to the:
The Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha, PWANI.
Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview.
Remuneration will be according to TATC Scheme of Service.
for submitting the application is 14th December, 2020 at 4.00 PM