|Alliance Life Assurance Ltd|
Life Assurance Ltd was established in 2010 as the first locally
privately owned Life Insurance Company in Tanzania. The company has
spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become one of
the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa
providing life insurance solutions to both corporates and individuals.
Alliance Life is highly rated in leadership, innovation, customer
service, and risk management.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Position: Retail Manager
Job ref. No. ALAL/2020/09.
are looking for an experienced Life Retail Manager to join our Team. As
a Retail Manager you will be responsible for establishing, managing and
growing the Retail channel to ensure sustained support and growth of
Retail Business portfolio. Retail Manager Reports to the Sales &
Marketing Manager and will be based in Dar es Salaam.
The position holder will be responsible for creating and implementing
an approved retail sales and marketing strategy, in-line with Alliance
Life’s Sales Strategy, including growing the retail business and
delivering the set retail sales budget through development of strong
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Attain retail revenue targets;
- Profitable and efficient management of the Retail Business Distribution Channels;
- Build and develop a high performing retail team.
- Lead the retail team with integrity and create a working environment that promotes maximum productivity.
management responsibilities which include building a strong team
providing ongoing coaching, mentorship and support structures for
effective goal achievements, identifying and managing associated risks,
and completing daily management tasks.
- Retail Business development.
- Products development and management.
- Negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Develop and implement performance management criteria for Financial Planners to meet or exceed business and individual goals
- Provides regular management reports to management and recommend improvement action items.
- Team motivation through recognition, including team incentive programs for outstanding achievements.
- Performs supervisory responsibilities.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2020 (1,411 POSTS)
Qualifications and Key Competencies:
- A business related degree from recognized Institution – Insurance and Risk Management Qualification would be an added advantage,
- Professional insurance certificates/ diplomas/advanced diploma will be an added advantage.
of 5 years’ experience in the insurance market with a similar product
sales and relationship management role, and a proven track record.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of life assurance operations, policies and procedures, and retail market.
- Market intelligence acquisition and business planning and implementation skills.
- Proven product development skills, business development and market development skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Corporate marketing, networking and partnership building skills.
- Team building, management and retention.
- Effective time management and administrative skills.
- Results oriented, self-motivated and driven with a proven performance track record.
candidates will be required to meet all costs associated with their
attendance to the interview. Please note also successful candidates will
be required to meet their relocation costs to Dar es Salaam.
How to Apply:
Applications to be sent to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above in the subject line, latest by 17:00 Hrs. on 11th December 2020. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.