|CRDB Bank Plc|
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Manager; Data Centers Operations
of planning, organizing and leading a team to deliver cost effective
and efficient data centers facilities services (power, cooling, fire
prevention/suppression systems) that meet and exceed business and
customers’ expectations (availability, recoverability, security and
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
for availability, recoverability and security of Data centers
facilities (Power Utility feeds, Generator systems, UPS, battery string,
etc.), Cooling (HVAC, chiller), Fire Detection & suppression (FM200
Pre-action etc.), Data Centers space planning, Physical security,
access control and other low voltage systems.
- Manage all
datacenter facility services related to spacing, power, cooling and
building services (HVAC, Electricity, Racking, Cabling).
capacity planning for the data center. Oversee the data center master
plan and modify as appropriate to adjust for changing circumstances.
cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed power
systems solutions to aid management in making implementation decisions.
and standardize electrical protection designs, technical specifications
and scope of work for all power systems related projects.
planning and execution of corrective and preventive maintenance tasks
by the vendors and produce metric reports and related documentation.
and manage all documentation associated with standard operating
procedures, specifications, standards, codes, safety, protection and
- Perform Failure analysis to reduce downtime and improve reliability to ensure incidents resolutions within SLA.
- Design and implement upgrades to existing systems to overcome obsolescence, preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Providing guidance to technicians on power systems troubleshooting and operation.
- Conduct research and propose appropriate recommendations on electrical designs and installations for continuous improvements.
- Provide periodic capacity & forecast planning statistics and periodic reports based on performance benchmarks.
and maintain spare part lists, monitor inventory and ensure that all
the critical parts for power systems are always available for fault
repair and emergency requirements.
- Manage and execute internal corporate and technical policies and procedures.
vendor RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements) and MOPs (Methods of
Procedure) and ensuring all safety procedures are adhered to while
- Respond on an as-needed basis to incidents and
emergencies – such as power, cooling, fire alarms, etc., 24 x 7, and
arrange for backup when not available within SLA.
- Setting SMART Objectives and conduct Performance Evaluation for Direct Reports in the section.
- Prepare monthly progress update reports of the section.
- Prepare and control annual budget (CAPEX & OPEX) of the section.
- Setup and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Develop & update policies, procedures and processes to improve efficiency & productivity of the section.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in ICT, Telecom, Electronics, Electrical engineering or any related field
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in data center operations.
applicable professional qualification in data centers management (e.g.
Certified Data Center Professional, etc.), will be an added advantage.
in management of Data Center’s Power, Fire Detection & suppression,
Data Centers space planning, Physical security, access control &
other low voltage systems.
- Strong knowledge of Mechanical (Data Center Cooling) and electrical solutions / technologies in the market.
command on Engineering Drawings and Software such as Systems Monitoring
software, Computerized Maintenance Management systems and Auto CAD.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE