Initiative (AGPAHI) Jobs
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare
Initiative (AGPAHI) is a non-governmental organisation that plays a
pivotal role in complementing the Government of Tanzania’s efforts
towards the attainment of its development goals. AGPAHI strives to
provide quality and integrated HIV/AIDS health services to children and
AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other
health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into
existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to fill the position below….
JOB TITLE: Office Attendant (1)
REPORTING TO: Administration Assistant
Purpose of the post:
Office Attendant is responsible under the overall guidance of the
Administration Assistant for maintaining the hygiene and cleanliness of
the office premises and environment
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Ensure that the office premises internally and externally are clean at all times
- Ensure that office supplies like cleaning materials, coffee, tea etc are economically utilized and available whenever required.
- Report security problem to supervisor immediately when there is any problem.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the HR/Administration Officer
office cleaner reports to Administration Assistant and may work closely
with all other staff in order achieve the common goals of Organization
- Carry out any other responsibilities as assigned by the Administration Officer Prefered Skills
Education, Skills & Abilities
- Secondary Education certificate of completion
- Demonstrated 2-3 years’ experience on Office cleanliness
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
HOW TO APPLY
candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (not exceeding four
pages) and names and contact information of three referees before close
of business on Wednesday 25th November 2020 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative, by e-mail to email@example.com
mention the title of the position in your email subject and do not
attach any document other than the CV and cover letter.
AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.