|Kariakoo Markets Corporation|
Kariakoo Markets Corporation is an autonomous Government Institution established under the Kariakoo Market Corporation Act no 36 of 1974 (Revised by the Act No 16 of 1985, to manage and control the Kariakoo Market, establish and manage other markets within Dar es salaam Region.
Administratively the Kariakoo Markets Corporation reports to the President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government.
The Corporation therefore invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant job positions below….
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Security Assistant Grade II– 1 Post
The person will;
- Conduct investigations on criminal incidences.
- Monitor and supervise outsourced Security Company.
- Patrol all premises of the Market to ensure security all the time.Attend various cases reported by customers.
- Work closely with nearby Police Station.
- Prepare daily Security reports.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
A Certificate of Secondary Education (Form IV) and Certificate of Law from any recognized Institution, and went for National Service training (JKT) togather with at least three years experience in a relevant field.
Office Attendant Grade II – 1 Post
The Office attendant will;
- Observe office cleanliness
- Serve employees and guests with refreshments.
- Dispatch files and Mails in and out of the office
- Receive incoming mails and keep in records
- Prepare conference room and serve Meetings
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor
A Certificate of Secondary Education (Form IV/ VI) and Training Certificate on office attendance from a recognized Institution, with least one year of experience in a relevant field.
Assistant Trade Officer Grade II – 3 posts
Specifically the Assistant Trade Officer will;
- Tally goods coming in the market.
- Keep records of all goods received in the market.
- Prepare daily summary reports of goods received.
- Ensure and controlling proper passage of goods into the market.
- Reconcile business disputes between traders and farmers.
- Account for the goods received to cashier.
- Control the quality of goods.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- At least a Certificate of Secondary Education and Diploma in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or equivalent field with at least two years working experience in relevant field.
Mode of Application:
Interested and qualified Tanzanians should send their handwritten application letter, up to date curriculum vitae with names and contact addresses of three referees, certified copies of academic and professional certificates, birth certificate and a recently passport size photo within two weeks from the date of advertisement. All applicants should not be above 45 years. Qualified women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Application should be sent to:
Kariakoo Market Corporation,
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 01st December, 2020.