Aramex Tanzania Limited
Location: Dar es salaam
A transport and logistics firm is seeking for results driven Business
Development Executive to developing long-term relationships with
customers, achieve financial growth by developing existing customers,
acquiring new business and regaining the inactive and stopped customers.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Ensure a high-level hands on approach in relation to all aspects of the
service including operations, sales, customer services,
credit/collections and cost.
• Manage and improve customer retention
• Continuously monitor and provide management with regular feedback about market trends and competitor activities
• Constantly create revenue generating channels from cross selling and upselling streams
• Analyze customers performance to increase growth and production
• Generate revenue from cross selling and upselling
• Analyze customers’ problems and find solutions to regain them
• Generate new leads and prospect clients
• Plan sales team visits ( daily / weekly)
• Visit customers on daily basis
• Monitor overall sales activities, revenue performance, visitations, potential assessment and prospecting
• Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers
• Gain new business
• Ensure the integrity and accuracy of data updated in the CRM system
• Create and update regularly a prospect plan to know where to focus to gain new clients
• Ensure having valid customer contracts and ensure they are renewed on time
• Build Brand Awareness
MODE OF APPLICATION
Deadline for submission of application is 20th November, 2020.
Submit to: FaithM@aramex.com