Type of role
Contract type Fixed Term
Contract length 1 year
Full Time 35 hours per week
Interview date TBC
Start date January 2021
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
VSO is the world’s leading international development organisation that
works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries
around the world, our unique role in international development is to
place committed volunteers with carefully selected organisations where
their skills can have the greatest impact. Our extraordinary volunteers
live and work in some of the world’s poorest communities. Sharing their
unique skills and experience to generate new ideas and new ways of doing
things, helping the communities they work in lift themselves out of
poverty. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on
long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come.
Join us and help us work towards our vision of a world without poverty.
In this role you will be responsible for
management of workforce planning, sourcing, interviewing and employment
processes to meet VSO’s current and future demands, manage end to end
recruitment process for volunteers /employees/consultant. You will lead
Employee relation and welfare, payroll, compensation and benefits
management, if you have excellent recruitment skills and experience in
working with volunteers and staff from different cultures, this might be
Skills, qualifications and experience
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or related field with additional relevant courses and training,
Experience and skills;
• 3-4 years of experience in recruitment and HR Systems.
• Multiple years of experience in working with teams from diverse cultural backgrounds;
• Thorough understanding of Tanzanian employment laws;
• Payroll management,
• Ability to develop, implement and execute HR strategy;
• Ability to build rapport and trust relationships within all levels of the organisation;
• Experience in planning and time management skills,
• Able to work and meet deadline,
• Highly self-motivated person,
• Fluent in written and speaking English.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Competencies and Behavior
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together.
Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in
your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an
assessment based on these core competencies:
• Ability to be open minded and respectful
• Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
• Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
• Ability to seek and share knowledge
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
Once you’re ready to apply, click on ‘make an application’ below to complete the online form.
has zero tolerance of abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people. We
expect all our employees/volunteers to ensure we protect children, young
people and vulnerable adults from harm and abide by our safeguarding policy (PDF).
Application Closing Date 20th November, 2020.