HUMULIZA is looking for a competent data clerks who can support in data entry of program activities.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Roles and responsibilities:
· Directly enter data in the reporting systems as may be directed by M&E Officer
· Enter data in all organization designed systems including excel sheets, word power point
· Collate data from the volunteers as may be assigned by program staff
· Arrange program beneficiaries’ files in a designed order as may be directed by program staff
· Assist in data collection, collation, review, and analysis as may be assigned by program staff
Participate in project management exercises including but not
limited to data collection, baseline, designing, monitoring and
· Assist in office administration duties including
but not limited to typing, printing, photocopying, cleanliness, and
other related duties.
· Perform any project duties as may be assigned by program staff
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma holder / certificate, a form four leaver with a Certificate of Secondary School Education (CSSE)
- Possession of a certificate in computer science, ICT and related field
- Confident, dynamic, team player and self-motivated
- Able to write, read and understand both English and Kiswahili languages
- Willingness to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Aged 18-35 years
Mode of applications.
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
ii. Applicants must submit signed application letters.
Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
(CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone
numbers; and indicating three reputable referees with their reliable
iv. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
Attach copies of the following certificates Form IV
and form VI results slips; Testimonials, birth
certificate,Diploma/Certificates and all transcripts.
vii. All applications must be addressed to:
Executive Director, Humuliza Organization, P O Box 46 Muleba Kagera Tanzania. Send to email email@example.com and must copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
viii. No physical or postal application will be considered for this vacancy.
NOTE: Deadline for submission of application 13th November 2020 at 17:00 PM.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted attending Interview.
Important Safety Tips
USITOE PESA ILI UPATE KAZI TAFADHALI...Do not make any payment in application process.