The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of
essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained
market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar
Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
Central Control Room Operator (CCRO) – CEMENT INDUSTRY
DCP – Operations Mtwara, Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of Full time CCRO-001
The CCR Operator is responsible for the operation of different plant sections from the central control room.
• Plant operation and optimizing the process parameters
• Co ordination with field people from CCR for smooth operation of the plant.
• Measurement of various process parameters along with Shift In-charge
• Recording of process parameters and plant log for the respective section
• Inspection of specific parameters on regular basis
• Perform any extra duties assigned by the Shift In-Charge.Requirements
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2020 (1,253 POSTS)
5 – 8 years of work experience in work specializing in Chemical Science in the high technology Cement plants.
• Complex problem solving
• Critical thinking
• Active listening
• Firm time management skills
• Strong mathematical & science skills
• Sound judgment and decision making skills
• Solid verbal & writing skills
• Problem Sensitivity capabilities
• Flexibility of disclosure capabilities
• Inductive & deductive reasoning
• Information ordering capabilities
• Exceptional leadership skills & capabilities.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Private Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
Training & Development