Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
ALLIANCE LIFE ASSURANCE LTD
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to join our team! As a CEO, you will be responsible for the supervision of the overall business strategy and success. Your role will be crucial to the success of our company, as you will be giving all the strategic directions to the team across the whole company. We want our CEO to be a motivator and a great leader. We also need you to be able to see the big picture and think out of the box.
Nature and Scope of the Position:
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Ensure client satisfaction through maintenance of good relationships with clients and intermediaries, quick response times to queries and speedy settlement of legitimate claims;
Introduction of new schemes in Life Insurance & Pension Schemes;
Implement risk management strategies to ensure that the risks carried by The Company is appropriate in respect of the life insurance business. This includes responsibility for pricing and reinsurance strategies, policy wordings and administration procedures in respect of the take-on and management of clients, processing of claims, and payment of reinsurance premiums and recovery of reinsurance on claims.
Candidate Profile and Position Criteria:
- ACM, FIII/AIII or equivalent.
- At least 15 years managerial experience in Life Insurance (with at least 5 years of experience as Profit Centre Head).
- Analytical ability and good numeric skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills, Customer Sensitivity and skills to deal with all intermediaries and clients.
- A good working knowledge of relevant Life Insurance software programs and Microsoft applications such as MS Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English is absolutely essential.
Salary offered is highly competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you ore confident that you match the above mentioned criteria please send your detailed C.V mentioning the position in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to submit your application is Friday 6th November 2020.