|North Mara Gold Mine Limited|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at North Mara Gold Mine Limited 2020
Senior Exploration Geologist
Gold Corporation seeks to employ a Senior Exploration Geologist to work
with the Exploration Department across our operations in Tanzania. This
role reports to the Exploration Manager. The role holder will be
accountable to execute the exploration programs, provide leadership,
strategy and systems that deliver optimal evaluation and development of
potential resources in our existing mines (North Mara, Buly and Buzwagi)
and regional targets. Manage the addition of more ounces of gold to
inventory and Mineral Resource through discovery of additional resources
around mines and via Brownfield programs utilizing efficient and
effective budgets. Ensure on time delivery of geological inputs into
Mine Planning and Operations functions. Assist as required in programs
to develop geological skills for future operations. This is a permanent
role, with the work roster being six (6) weeks on and three (3) weeks
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Exploration Department members and associated contractors had Zero LTIs.
Increased focus on reporting and investigation of high potential
- Immediate stoppage of unsafe behaviors. Proactive in
sending safety messages, safety alerts, interactions with teams and
participating in safety meetings. FLRA conducted at all work places
- To execute the exploration programs, including but
not limited to mapping, soil sampling, drill rig supervision, core
logging, manage field logistics, collect geological data, and evaluate
results on a daily basis in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Be proactive in approaching and building teamwork with Department Team Members
- Provide a high level of mentoring to the team members and ensure are being developed to their best for future roles
- High degree of interaction with other leaders (removing silos between teams)
in program planning to ensure that programs are designed considering
alternative options, costs, target rankings (and are in line with Life
of Mine strategy)
- Participate in review of Brownfields targets and rankings, and development of staged evaluation programs
- Develop detailed documentation to justify proposed exploration programs in order to support Capital applications and Budgets
in reducing overall exploration costs through effective management,
option analysis, minimizing delay times, control of consumables etc.
- Ensure optimal drilling schedule is adhered to and deliver priority targets in timely manner
drilling programs are managed to deliver datasets for Mineral Resource
updates in line with the Mine Planning cycle. The incumbent will also be
required to evaluate sections maps and plans for the drilling programs.
Ensuring high quality synthesis maps and presentation are established
on all key projects with a focus of geological context in time.
- Increased focus on technical development of geoscientists
- Technical Reports completed on schedule
- Help in technical development of geoscientists; identify high performers and align for advancement
continuous improvement processes with Project Geology to deliver
improved quality of geological inputs and supervision of brownfield
- Ensure data capture is subjected to rigorous quality control
- Ensure lithological and structure wireframes / models are continually updated with new data.
- Develop and manage initiatives to deliver cost improvements in areas of responsibility;
- Ensure working in corruption free environment
- Zero Reputational damaging incidents;
opportunities are reviewed / updated, ranked and staged programs
defined, scheduled and cost accounted. Justification presented to
Exploration Manager for consideration. Drilling programs progressing as
planned in a safe manner with holes drilled and logged at planned cost.
Progress and results are communicated to management in timely fashion.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2020 (1,253 POSTS)
- Bachelor of Science in Geology
- Member of the SEG or equivalent
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s (indicating the role title in the subject) via e-mail to: email@example.com
you are not contacted by Barrick – North Mara Gold Mine LTD within
thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your
application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected
to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment;
physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 04th November, 2020.