Full Stack Team Six
Location Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
We are looking for an individual who is qualified to oversee the day to day operations of our company. This position requires a passionate individual who will be entrusted with the responsibilities of overseeing the diverse day in and out operations of Full Stack Team Six with little supervision.
What you will do,
- Formulate long and short term operational strategies.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans, implement production, quality and customer service standards, resolve problems, identify trends
- Forecast requirements for operations, prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining company services and product requirements, develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures for operations.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks.
- Meet or exceed operations labour budget expectations
- Ensure compliance with government Regulations and Policies
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management and any other related field.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- 3-4 years of work experience in the technology industry.
- Management and leadership
- Business acumen
- Financial management
- Stress management
- Strategic thinker
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Organized and effective planner
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE