Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at TIGO Tanzania 2020
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2020
Nafasi Za Kazi Tigo, Ajira Mpya Tigo, Tigo Tanzania Nafasi za kazi Tigo
Tanzania, Jobs in Tigo Tanzania, Ajira mpya Tigo Tanzania, Vacancies in
IP/MPLS Planning & Optimization Specialist
- Plan and Optimize MPBN, IP network for OCS&VAS, IP clouds access, their topologies and capacity.
- Manage centralized database of all IP/MPLS transport equipment, network configuration and routing plan.
- Produce, Maintain & Implement short and long-term Strategic plan for IP/MPLS solution.
- Planning for future network development/roadmap of IP/MPLS network in line with strategic business plan and objectives
best allocation and optimization of IP/MPLS related resources for MPBN,
OCS & VAS, clouds access and address space for new services
including optimization of current capacity;
- Monitor MPBN transmission capacity utilization and prepare mitigation plan.
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels to lead on improvement;
- To optimize IP/MPLS network and plans according to OPEX and CAPEX implications.
- Technology watch New technology/vendor roadmap in the IP/MPLS technology
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise including offering of practical solutions.
- Conduct regular check of MPBN KPI including NTP performance
- “We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years in IP/MPLS network Planning work
- Experience with MPLS technology including L2/L3 VPN and traffic engineering
- CORE COMPETENCIES
- People and project management
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated stable proven track record telecommunication industry.
- Independent and with good work attitude with high level of integrity
This position is open to people: Local
are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment
of all individuals in all employment practices Only Successful
Candidates will be contacted”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.
(Visited 1 times, 4 visits today)