Date: 30 th May 2020
POSITION: ENVIRONMENTAL AND HEALTH OFFICER 1POST
Duties and Responsibilities
- General first aid care of employees at work.
- Responsible for fumigation
- Responsible for Hygiene tasks at the Company
- To supervise environmental cleanness within or outside the factory compounds ( slashing grass, cleaning tranches, offices)
- Coordinates the Purchases of Medicines for first aid
- Attending staff admitted in Hospitals and keep the company informed on the condition of the sick staff member.
- Work in conformity with food safety Management system, ISO – 22,000
- Reports to Human Resource Officer
- Supervises environmental matters and laundry
Requirement for appointment
- Appointed by General Manager
- Holder of Diploma in Nursing, Environmental health, Pharmacy, Clinical medicine or Medical
- Laboratory and any science related qualification.
MODE OF APPLICATION
a) All application must be in own hand writing attached with certified copies of academic
b) Comprehensive CV indicating personal particulars must be attached.
c) Name and permanent address of two guarantors with immovable properties.
NB: ALL application to be sent to the address below not later than 20 th June, 2020
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)