JOB OPPORTUNITY AT GAS ENTEC Co.LTD
PROJECT TITLE: CONSTRUCTION OF 1200 PASSENGER FERRY SHIP
POSTING TITLE: MECHANICAL SUPPORT AND MAINTANANCE OFFICER(1)
DUTY STATION: MWANZA
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Mechanical Support and maintenance Officer to join our team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Carrying out maintenance on mechanical systems and Equipment’s
- Intervening immediately in the event of breakdown, failures or malfunctions
- Checking repaired components and machinery to ensure normal functionality has been restored.
- Ensuring that machinery and equipment are kept in good working order.
- Conduct periodic maintenance checks, planning equipment upgrades and machinery modifications, identifying faults, investigating equipment breakdown and monitoring the performance of equipment after repairs have been carried out.
- To keep maintenance reports and also make records for all the repair works on site.
- To carefully maintain inventory for the tools and place orders for new
- Should be quickly to attend calls for repair work as delay in work results in revenue loss for the company.
- Interacts with managers and supervisors at plant and corporate personnel to secure appropriate resource to plan and implement projects.
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Enforce preventative measures
- Identify process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations of warehouse.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION
- At least 10 years of experience as a Mechanical repair and Maintenance in the Heavy Industries, Mining or any other related industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or Automobile Engineering, or similar experience.
- Age should be 35yrs-45yrs
- Experience with different type of Engine and System.
- Knowledge of WCM, EEM, Kaizens, Lean, TPM, Root Cause, PFMEA&DFMEA toolsets.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and the ability to work independently on assigned task
- Flexible and open-minded with good written and oral communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ‘Excel and MS Project.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org before 04th April,2020.
Only qualified candidate shall be contacted, female candidate are highly encourage to apply.
(Visited 1 times, 4 visits today)