Job Title: Account Director
Aggrey & Clifford is looking for a talented individual to join our team as an Account Director.
- Good understanding of marketing and communication strategies.
- Able to evaluate clients’ brands and create strategies.
- Able to present digital strategies to clients and get sign off.
- Primary contact for designated portfolio clients and responsible for their satisfaction levels.
- Retain and develop a portfolio of clients; delivering insight and advice and industry intelligence, to help them achieve their communications objectives.
- Strong ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Commercial awareness, and understanding of the marketing industry
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proposal writing skills
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication, commerce or any other related field.
- 3-4 years previous experience in a similar role. Focused on relationship management.
- Experience in media/PR/digital marketing is an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in marketing is desirable.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 21st March 2020
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.