2020Executive Education Intern
UONGOZI Institute is a government agency, established in 2010 by the Government of Tanzania and is supported by the Government of Finland, to inspire and equip Tanzanian and African leaders to deliver inclusive and sustainable solutions. This is done through the provision of high-quality executive education (leadership competencies), facilitation of policy dialogues, action-oriented research and technical assistance for public institutions.
Through its Internship Programme, the Institute seeks to engage a talented graduate with a genuine curiosity, to work with the Executive Education Department. The successful candidate will assist in the day-to-day activities of the department, including designing, developing and evaluating leadership development programmes and conducting research on areas of leadership and sustainable development.
Why join UONGOZI Institute?
The intern’s development is important to us. You will have an opportunity to learn from the best. The work you will do will be as wide-ranging and interesting as our clients.
From the very beginning you will be exposed to:
• Contemporary leadership development trends and best practices
• Executive education workshop/event coordination skills
• Monitoring and evaluation of executive education programmes
• Writing and communication skills
• Database management skills
• Different computer software and programmes for performing different tasks
• Record-keeping skills (Government of Tanzania record-keeping and filing system)
• Office practices and procedures
Duration and Work Schedule
The selected Intern will be provided with a three-month contract with the possibility of extension if necessary. Some assignments will require travelling.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Political Science, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or other related Social Science degree
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Kiswahili
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and internet search tools
• Volunteer experience is preferred, although not
How to Apply
Join our Executive Education Department by submitting an application via email@example.com with the following subject line “Training Intern” by March 28, 2020 at 1400 hours (EAT). The application should include a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact details of three referees.
UONGOZI Institute is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The post Anahitajika Executive Education Intern – UONGOZI Institute, Tuma Maombi Kabla ya Tarehe 28 March 2020 appeared first on Ajira Zetu.