Accountant – Dar es Salaam
We are searching for an Accountant for our client. For further details please view Job Description
• Ensuring the proper filing of all financial transactions.
• Preparing and submitting all tax returns on a monthly basis.
• Following up on payment legal receipts according to Tanzanian tax law.
• Ensuring all transactions are promptly and correctly captured and posted to company accounts, in compliance with company’s chart of accounts and financial policies.
• Preparation of bank, cash and supplier reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Reconciling all staff advance accounts.
• Assisting in the preparation of timely financial reports and any ad hoc financial reports.
• Ensuring that all accounting and corporate documentation is filed in accordance with Tanzanian document retention rules and internal information policy.
• Responsible for daily administration of financial and accounting practices
• Perform accounting duties as directed including budgeting and costing control
• Responsible for costing of production.
• Responsible for preparing and verifying payroll of the company.
• Assist management in preparing documentation for budgeting and financial reporting procedures
• Analyze and report on project and product costing, with recommendations for improvements
• Interpret the statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of cost, budgets, and policies of operation, trends and increased profit possibilities
• Analyze and interpret monthly operating or project performance against budget
• Budget compilation and control with analysis of monthly reports against budgets
• General improvement of accounting system of the organization.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
2 Years experience in Accounting field
The post Nafasi ya Kazi Accountant – Dar es Salaam, Tuma Maombi yako Mapema appeared first on Ajira Zetu.