Nafasi za kazi TOL Gases Limited
PLANT OPERATOR (4 positions)
• To ensure the reduction of operational cost by effectively operating the plant as per working instructions and implementing plant maintenance schedules as may be required from time to time.
• Carrying out purity and quality control checks and record results hourly.
• Recording plant operating parameters hourly.
• Reporting any plant deviation to the supervisor.
• Ensuring that all plant parameters are working on full capacity so as to ensure the quality of the products.
• Ensuring adherence to all ISO 22000 standards related to plants maintenance and cleanliness as specifically identified by company Good Manufacturing Practice.
• Observing and applying safety regulations in the plant as required by company and in due consideration of OSHA standards.
• Working with other department to ensure that there is effective coordination of activities for attaining overall company objectives.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
Qualification and competencies
Education: Diploma in Electro-Mechanical Engineering/Chemical and processing Engineering, membership with the Tanzania Engineering boards is an added advantage.
Working Experience: 3-5 years working in a manufacturing environment at a senior level.
Language and Computer Skills: Fluent in both and written and spoken English and Swahili. Advance computer skills.
All interested candidates should send their CVs via Email before 31st March 2020.
HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The post Nafasi za kazi TOL Gases Limited, Tuma Maombi Kabla ya Tarehe 31 March 2020 appeared first on Ajira Zetu.