|Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology Tanzania|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology Tanzania 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Position: Warehouse Operator L1
Type: Full time
Job category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Job ID: R0017706
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating.
In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
The purpose of this function is to ensure stock accuracy & efficiency when receiving, picking / packing and dispatching of goods.
- All customers receive correct parts and quantities in time and on time
- Any discrepancies with regard to inventory, safety and other anomalies are reported
- Assist with stock counts – Wall to wall and cycle counts including Bin Maintenance
- Housekeeping and safety is adhered too
- Receiving of inbound purchase orders or transfer orders
- Put-away/binning of stock
- Picking of orders
- Packing of orders
- Warehouse administration and housekeeping
- Loading and Off-Loading of vehicles
- Operating MHE
- Adheres to safety and environment policies.
- At least Diploma in Procurement
- Writing skills & Numerical skills
- Basic computer literacy, Windows, etc.
- Aurora knowledge will be a definite advantage
- Experience working in a similar role previously
- MHE Operating license e.g. Fork Lift Truck Operator
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Deadline: 17th March, 2020.
This position will be based in mine site.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)