|Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology Tanzania|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology Tanzania 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Position: EHS Coordinator
Type: Full time
Job category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Job ID: R0017702
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating.
In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Promotes continuous improvement in an area of expertise within Environment, Health and Safety to improve performance and/or develop EHS as a business advantage.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant legal rules and regulations
- Educate and oversee employees on health and safety procedures and regulations
- Always ensure the company is prepared to submit all the relevant health and safety documents
- Encourage and promote the use of safe work procedure and safer work equipment, materials and supplies
- Track the number of incidents and produce reports
- Report to Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) and other relevant organizations
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- Collaborate and build long-term relationships with key stakeholders in site
- Degree in Environment studies or any Relevant Academic qualification
- Relevant work experience in Tanzania mining industry
- At least 2 years’ experience in EHS assignments
- Relevant OSHA certificates
Profile: In addition to the Essential Prerequisites listed above, the following are advantages:
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Deadline: 17th March, 2020.
This position will be based in mine site.
(Visited 1 times, 4 visits today)