Card Services Manager
Type: Full Time
Job Level: Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support ATMs operations for optimal uptime and customer experience in liaison with SSC Channel support team.
• Management of Card and ATM Customer queries and complaints, systematic reduction of queries and complaints, ensure all issues are logged in CRM for proper tracking.
• Review the performance of the channels Cards and ATM to ensure they are within SLA. Action of bank customer feedback on these channel as communicated by customer experience
• Ensure annual review of processes and procedures related to bank card operations
• Support implementation of card and ATM project activities as assigned by line manager.
• Be the key contact person for interaction with SSC Card center. Participate in monthly SLA review and give feedback on hubbed services delivery.
• Maintain details of all monthly card queries and complaint from CRM and analyze for long term resolution.
• Provide feedback to PB and SSC team on product and service improvement.
• Be key liaison person for all bank branches on all issues that are card related. Provide product and operation information to enable these stakeholder manage card customer effectively.
• Undertake self and direct reports performance reviews tasks within set timelines.
• Undertake staff training planning in collaboration with HR to ensure required competency level
• Ensure succession planning in place for bank card operations
• Ensure revenue assurance for all card and ATM related income and expenditure. Prepare monthly state of business MIS for card and ATM showing profitability levels, trends and areas of opportunity.
• Review card and ATM suspense accounts no unexplained debits to PL accounts and no items above life span in all card and ATM accounts and respond promptly to queries from Group reconciliation
• Liaise effectively with card business person at PB for proper management of overdue credit card payments and provision of any required information for this function.
• University degree
• Seven years’ experience in card and channel business
• Experience and extensive knowledge in card Business (Issuing, Acquiring, Credit, Operations, Risk and Fraud Management)
• Full and extensive knowledge of Visa Rules and Regulations, Compliance regulations and Visa Claims Resolutions.
• Banking Knowledge in related fields
• Working knowledge of e-channel management.
The post Card Services Manager Job Opportunity at Dar es Salaam appeared first on Ajira Zetu.