Collections and Recovery Intern
Dar es Salaam
Collections and Recovery Intern will be accountable to deliver superior service to the majority of FINCA Microfinance Bank customers through collection. It is a front line internship position using telephone and computerizing system information to deliver customer experience. Collections and Recovery Intern are expected to make collection and recovery through calls on for all FINCA customer and maintain customer satisfaction and retention. The Collections and Recovery Intern will keep records of customer response as well as capture customer information. Customer contact is generally inbound/outbound and Collections and Recovery Intern are expected to refer customers to his/her team leader for escalation process.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: 1 year
- As a collections recovery intern will be responsible for recovering outstanding debt and written off Loans from our customers.
- To manage work queues to ensure all delinquent queues are actioned.
- All information to be captured accurately in computerized system like Online data kid (ODK)
- To investigate any resolve any customer queries in line as per FINCA Microfinance bank policies.
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly collection targets as per Performance Indicators. (Including PTP rate, PTP to instalment, PTP kept rate, Payment to PTP).
- All communication whether written or oral to be in line with the FINCA Microfinance Bank quality standards.
- To be at work on time in line with your allocated shift (adherence to schedule and absenteeism).
- Manage FINCA corporate image through maintaining integrity at all times
- Ensure to maintain confidentiality of customer information and the company
- Increase the customer experience by providing accurate information and delivering one call resolution.
- Liaise with Branches and other operation teams to resolve customer queries/complaints.
- To adhere to break schedules as defined in the shift patterns.
- Telephonic collections through the dialer by negotiating payment plans and dealing with customer objection handling.
- Other ad hoc tasks as defined by Management
Qualifications and Experience
1. A college Diploma/university degree.
2. At least 1 years work experience in Collection and recovery/ customer service
3. Written and verbal fluency in English and Kiswahili essential
4. General knowledge of windows-based applications
5. Prior call center/work experience is an added advantage
Core Competencies (knowledge, Skills and behavior base)
- Experience in the use of a phone system
- Basic knowledge on collection and recovery
- Company products and service knowledge
- Prioritize tasks accordingly
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Active listening skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to delight customers