RISK & COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Micro-Finance, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The purpose of the position is to ensure risk management procedures and assessments are carried out in required manner, internal audit queries are responded on time, ensure compliance on operational procedures, financial and compliance matters for our client
- Ensure effective implementation of the enterprises risk management policy as organization risk framework
- Conducting training to country and field staffs to ensure awareness of the policy
- Coordinating all risk related process from field level to country level.
- Report to management on significant risks on monthly basis (Fraud issues, Cash shortage and related irregularities or cases).
- Ensure effective implementation of designed internal controls in place including performing testing of designed mitigating controls as it will directed by board or Country Management Team (CMT).
- Providing updates to headquarter on implementation of recommendations in different internal audit reports on monthly basis.
- Submit compliance report to the Board Risk Committee on quarterly basis
- Prepare quarterly update on Compliance, Tax and Financial exposures and report the same to Head office (BI).Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the organizational goals on safeguarding implementation.
- Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
Experience: 3 years
Education Level: Degree