3,000,000 TZS~$1,305 USD
Oil and Gas, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The perfect opportunity is presented for someone who is exceptionally skilled in preparing financial Reports and KPIs to join the team at our client’s offices as a Management Accountant. An opportunity to assist the Finance and Administration Manager to manage the company’s accounting function.
- Processing payments
- Organize and supervise administrative procedures, and systems and device ways to streamline processes
- Ensure smooth and adequate running of support procedures to allow other operations run smoothly
- Monitor and maintain inventory; office supplies, raw materials etc and maintain them within the budget and minimum stock quantities
- Run logistics procedures and coordinate them accordingly, both at local levels and international importations
- Monitor and implement departmental procedures and policies.
- Preparing invoices and submitting the same to clients for payment
- Preparing payroll and submitting statutory returns (e.g. PAYE, NSSF)
- Conducting bank reconciliation and other bank transactions
Experience: 3 years
Education Level: Degree
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)