Position: ICT OFFICER
NRC Tanzania is looking for qualified ICT OFFICER base at Kibondo Kigoma
The ICT Officer is responsible for providing technical ICT support to the office
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing First level support for all ICT issues to the Tanzania Country Offices and Field Offices
- Ensure network uptime for all NRC offices in Tanzania
- Facilitating of the monthly ICT Payments to suppliers
- Monitoring of the Network Devices in Meraki
- Understand the current manual tasks happening in Tanzania and come up with plans to automate them in conjunction with the Regional Office.
- Carry out any other tasks as shall be assigned by the supervisor
- Experience from working as an ICT Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
- A University degree in ICT or related subject will be considered
- At least 3 years’ experience in working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with people
- Handling insecure environments
We can offer
Duty station: Kibondo
Contract period is for 12 months with possibility of extension.
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions, The candidate will observe NRC’s code of conduct and working hours for the NRC Office in Kibondo,Kigoma
Application deadline: 14/02/2020