|Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Position: WASH Technical Assistant (Sanitation) Tanzania National Only
NRC Tanzania is looking for qualified DATA ENTRY OFFICER base at Kibondo
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop data collection methods and tools to support programs in needs assessment, baseline assessment, output and outcome monitoring and evaluation of the on-going projects.
- Data management, entry and analysis.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure proper filing of project documents and reports
- Conduct routine monitoring and follow-up of project activities
- Other activities agreed and discussed with supervisor
- Responsible for managing, recording, sharing, following up and consolidating WASH committee feedback about NRC’s WASH interventions
- Work closely with the program teams, M&E.
- Responsible for data collection, entry and management
- University degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Information Systems Management, or related qualification. Additional training in data management and information system is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in an NGO preferably in humanitarian setting.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, mainly communities effectively.
- Ability to receive and handle confidential and sensitive information (highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential)
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Working with people
- Communicate with impact and respect
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Patient, flexible and creative
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
We can offer
Duty station: Kibondo
Contract period is for 12 months with possibility of extension.
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions, The candidate will observe NRC’s code of conduct and working hours for the NRC Office in Kibondo,kigoma
Application deadline: 14/02/2020
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)