Estate Officer II
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP. 412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism.
The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant position:-
ESTATE OFFICER II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Environmental Engineering, Architecture, Building Economics, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Land Management and Valuation or equivalent qualification from recognized institution.
Must be registered as graduate Engineer/Architecture/Valuer/Quantity Surveyor with respective Board.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensures maintenance and cleaning of Authority properties and environment.
- Examines bills of quantities. iii. Prepares work schedules.
- Prepares budget for maintenance works.
- Participates in drawing-up short and long term programmes for the general improvement of the landscaping of the campus grounds and drainage systems.
- Keeps and maintains relevant equipment in good working order.
- Assists in innovative approaches to conditioning, maintaining, and upgrading the built and un-built environment.
- Assists in the planning, organising, implementing and controlling of Estate activities and services.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
- Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens of not more than 30 years of age.
- Applicants must fill out ALL the necessary forms/fields available at the NCAA recruitment portal (https://ift.tt/31LufiZ).
- Applicants should apply on the strength of information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of certificates as required to include; Professional certificates, form IV and VI National Examination Certificates, and Birth Certificate.
- Attaching copies of form IV and VI results slips and testimonials is strictly not accepted.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary level education, should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Applicants employed in Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants who have/were retired from Public Service for whatever reasons should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts at referees section on recruitment portal.
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate on Personal Details section of recruitment portal.
- A signed hand written application letter should be written in either Swahili or English and addressed to:
Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority,
P O. Box 1, Ngorongoro Crater, ARUSHA.
(Letter should be attached at Attachment Section on NCAA recruitment portal)
Deadline for application is 13th February, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on dates of interview.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants should attend and pass a three months paramilitary training before signing the employment contract.
Applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following link, https://recruitment.ncaa.go.tz/ and not otherwise. This address can also be accessed via NCAA website www.ncaa.go.tz Click on “Recruitment Portal”.
JOB ADVERTISEMENT :Deadline 2020-02-13
Issued by Conservation Commissioner
Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority.